Magicard Printer can't print
1. Go to "Control Panel" and find "Devices and Printers"
2. Remove/Unplug your printer's USB from your computer.
3. Right-click your printer in Control Panel and choose Remove device.
4. After removing all Magicard printers, Plug the printer's USB into your computer and wait until your printer's icon appears.
5. Print your ID Card
MAGICARD ID PRINTER - Direct print portrait half card printout
Experience this kind of issue? Here's the steps how to fix this. Go to option > Printer preferences. Change card orientation to landscape. Go to card back > Check rotate 180 > apply > OK. Click print
Printer not connected or offline
1. Open the Control Panel: Click on the "Start" menu or press the Windows key, then type "Control Panel" and select it from the search results. 2. View Devices and Printers: In the Control Panel, locate and click on the "Devices and Printers" option. ...
MAGICARD ID PRINTER - Direct printing can't click duplex printing column
Experience this kind of issue? Here's the steps how to fix or solved this kind of issue. Re-unplug the printer USB CABLE. Go to Windows search > type services > print spooler > click print spooler > click stop > click start. Go to card files folder ...
Magicard Printers - Can't print on the CardExchange software or can't print directly
This is the screenshot in (Devices and Printers) As you can see on the picture above there are 4 Magicard Enduro don't get confused because the highlighted one is the printer driver that you are using right now. - Magicard Enduro3E (V2) Because the ...
Magicard Neo 100 - Printing on rewriable card
Card Printer Magicard Pronto 100 Magicard Pronto 100 Thermal ID printer is where you can print erase and reprint up to 50 times on a single card without using an ink ribbon. set up the ID printer first is remove the ribbon inside and close the door ...