How to Generate Attendance report on Sebury Access Control
1. Configuring the shift rules of the schedule.
- Click on attendance at the left side of the access control then click the normal shift rules. This should pop out
- Adjust the parameters according to your shift schedule then click "ok"
2. Adding Holidays
- Click on the attendance then the Holiday Panel. This Should Pop out.
“Add Holiday” then input the date of the holiday that you want to put then
3. Downloading records of the device
- Go to Operations then console
the door that you want to get the record then click download then click “ok”. (Note:
You can select multiple doors)
4. Generate attendance report
- Go to attendance then attendance report.
- Put the range of the date you want to get the record then click Create and then click “ok”