There are several ways to get your biometrics records to crosschex standards one of which is by using usb flash drive.
why use flash drive to get the records?
there might be some instances where the device is not connected to the network. You can use a flash drive to get the records and input it to the crosschex standard.
1. You will need a USB Flashdrive and the Anviz Biometrics itself. In this tutorial we will be using a 16GB flash drive (Note: only flash drive that is less than 16GB may work "Some brands that works for the device: Kingston, Sandisk") and the Anviz C2Pro
2. Insert the Flashdrive at the usb port of device (USB port is located at the top left corner of the Anviz C2pro)
3. Now on the device, Go to Menu>Data>Export>Records
4. Click ok and Export
5. Click ok to download all records
(If you see the image above, It means that the records is successfully exported to the flash drive. If you don't see the image above, try to change the flash drive)
6. Now remove the flash drive rom the device and insert to the PC
7. On PC, open the flashdrive.
(As shown in the image above, the exported file is at the 00000001 folder )
8. Open Crosschex standards and go to Device>U operation
9. Click on "read records from USB drive"
10. Click yes
11. Click close
12. After that, you have successfully imported the records on the crosschex standards. You can safely remove the flash drive.